Isnin, 3 Oktober 2011

Intro

What would it be for opening?

Introduction to myself?

I'm a  Secretary to 2 unit of  General Manager.  Currrently working and part time student.  Being in Costing Unit and Investor Relations Unit is a bonus for me to explore the world of Public Relations..It's related of course!

I'm currently taking a Degree In Masscommunication majoring in Public Relations.

Now, about this blog. It is dedicated to Public Relations topic.  Why? because i myself would like to discover what are the importance of Public Relations and how far can Public Relations achieve their target and also what are their donation to the country.......anything will do.


The source might come from everywhere, books, website, newspaper or thinking!!!

Let's discover together!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan